GTGTech is a non-profit organization founded and run by DC-area tech savvy teenagers who hope to make a difference in their community by helping older adults who have difficulty with new technology.
Our acronym, GTGTech, means...
- Got to Go Tech
- "GTG" is common text talk for "got to go", a quick sign-off. We believe that seniors, like everyone, have got to go tech.
- Generation to Generation Technology, Grandkids Teach Grandparents Technology
- We aim to bridge the generation gap in technology literacy. Coming from the Jewish phrase, "from generation to generation", bringing together people of all ages to promote positive change is our guiding principle.
- Giving the Gift of Technology
- As an invaluable link to the online world, technology should be easily accessible and manageable. We help keep you connected.
Our founding core are moving on to college this fall- click here to meet our next generation of leaders and learn more about the transition!
GTGTech was recently the subject of a feature story of The Today Show. Check it out!